Reactive polyurethane Hot-melt Adhesives(PUR), its chemical structure of the NCO functional groups, and the moisture in the air crosslinking reaction, the formation of a great molecular weight of PU structure.
Solid at room temperature before use must be put to the oven or other heating equipment to a certain processing temperature (about 80-150 ℃), then the processing, so-called reactive hot melt adhesives.
- High tack & good adhesion, excellent edge bonding strength to avoid scatter of books
- Books are able to expand completely, to provide readers comfortable feelings while reading. Wide ranges of temperature resistance, good resistance regarding ink solvent. As for papers with heavy weight or surface treatment, it possesses excellent adhesion
APPLICATION TO END-USE PRODUCTS
- Designed for bookbinding of paper and sewn books. Applicable for books, yearbook, brochures and so on
|INQUIRY||Item No.||Appearance||Viscosity (Vis.) (CPS)||Characteristic/ Application||Suggested Processing Temperature (℃)|
|PR-6201||White, solid||5500±1000 (120℃)||Fast curing speed, high initial adhesion. Applicable for bookbinding.||100-120|
|PR-6801||Gray-white solid||14000±3000 (120℃)||Fast curing speed, high initial adhesion.||100-140|
|PR-6801K||Gray-white solid||14000±3000 (120℃)||Fast curing speed, high initial adhesion.||100-130|
- Please contact us for other products which are not on this brochure.
- The above data are just for general reference and could not be used as guarantee document.