Reactive polyurethane Hot-melt Adhesives(PUR), its chemical structure of the NCO functional groups, and the moisture in the air crosslinking reaction, the formation of a great molecular weight of PU structure.
Solid at room temperature before use must be put to the oven or other heating equipment to a certain processing temperature (about 80-150 ℃), then the processing, so-called reactive hot melt adhesives.
- Reactive Polyurethane Hot-melt Adhesives (PUR) use for different kinds of artificial wood lamination, furnishing work, cladding processing, and assembly wooden work. Features involve high initial adhesion and wide applications. Applicable for cladding processing of PVC to PVC, PVC to aluminum alloy and so on, also can be used for the Acrylic, PVC and artificial wood lamination.
APPLICATION TO END-USE PRODUCTS
- Wood materials, aluminum materials, foaming materials, etc., that contains facial lamination with PVC films, decorated painting papers, wood veneers, and various decorated material.
- Able to manufacture strings for door frame and chair, doors, triggers, poles, window frames, photo frames and so on.
|INQUIRY||Item No.||Appearance||Viscosity (CPS)||Characteristic||Suggested Processing Temperature (℃)|
|PR-6495||Clear paste||7500±1500 (120℃)||High initial adhesion and good transparency.||110-130|
|PR-6643||White, solid||16000±5000 (120℃)||High viscosity and good initial adhesion.||110-130|
|PR-6645||White, solid||16000±5000 (120℃)||High initial adhesion, good flowability and wide applications.||110-130|
|PR-6620||Yellowish paste||20000±5000 (120℃)||Long open time, fast curing speed, very soft after cured, high tack & good adhesion.||110-140|
|PR-7093||White, solid||8000±2000 (120℃)||High initial adhesion and open time about 4 mins, wide application and good flowability.||100-120|
- Please contact us for other products which are not on this brochure.
- The above data are just for general reference and could not be used as guarantee document.