Water-based Polyurethane Dispersion is the mixture of polyurethane (organic component) and water. It is a solvent-free or only has little organic solvent material.
Comparing to traditional solvent adhesives, waterborne PU product is safer, greener and less toxicity. Besides, it does not have VOCs emission related problems and it won’t hurt our environment.
- Hydrophilically modified polyisocyanate and is mainly used as the cross-linking agent for aqueous systems
APPLICATION TO END-USE PRODUCTS
- Enhancing the properties of aqueous two-component polyurethane resins
|CA-803||2400-3600||16.9-17.9||Cross-linking agent for aqueous systems|
|CA-855||2000-4000||17.9-19.3||Cross-linking agent for aqueous systems|
|CA-833||--||--||Hydrophilically modified blocked polyisocyanate, low unblocking temperature (130 ℃)|
|CA-835||--||--||Hydrophilically modified blocked polyisocyanate, low unblocking temperature (120 ℃)|
- Please contact us for other products which are not on this brochure.
- The above data are just for general reference and could not be used as guarantee document.
- Storage Temperature: 5-30℃