Polyurethane for Specialty Adhesive
Adhesive, also named glue, is a kind of substance which sticks materials together.
Adhesives could be classified into five types according to their characteristics: reactive-based, hot-melt based, solvent-based, lotion-based, and pressure-sensitive based.
CPMC produces solvent-based PU adhesives as its main products. It is broadly applied to adhesion of PU films, PVC films, cloth, and other materials. Necessities for livelihood, such as shoes and skin on clothes, are the end uses for this kind of adhesive.
- Featuring the properties of high permeability, good physical properties, high heat resistance
APPLICATION TO END-USE PRODUCTS
- One-component, waterproof and moisture permeable PU resin
- Specially for release type posted and medical breathable membrane
- Applicable for all kinds of clothing, coats, snow suits, raincoats, jackets, sports and leisure wear, hospital bedding and medical suppliers
|INQUIRY||Item No.||Solid Content (N.V.) (%)||Viscosity (Vis.) (CPS/25℃)||Modulus, 100% (Kgf/cm²)||Solvents||Tensile Strength
|Elongation at Break
|TC-1026||30±1.5||40000-80000||70±5||DMF/MEK||>400||>400||Middle breathable Level|
|TC-1026F||30±1.5||5000-15000||70±5||DMF/MEK||>400||>400||Middle breathable Level|
|TC-1038||30±1.5||35000-80000||30±5||DMF/MEK/TOL||>250||700-1100||Highly breathable Level|
|TC-1048||27±1.5||10000-20000||40±5||DMF/MEK||>300||>500||Highly breathable Level|
|TC-1060||29±1.5||45000-80000||85±5||DMF/MEK||>300||>400||Highly breathable Level|
- Please contact us for other products which are not on this brochure.
- The above data are just for general reference and could not be used as guarantee document.